Click the link below to download -
Awyr Las helps people in North Wales who are being looked after by doctors and nurses because they are poorly or hurt. If your family or friends go to hospital then some of the things that make them smile – toys and cups of tea, magazines and comfy chairs and pretty pictures – are there because of Awyr Las. Awyr Las can only help nurses and doctors because nice people give money to the charity. Some of these nice people do fun things like bake cakes or go for a long walk with friends and family to help raise money for the charity.
Information for parents, guardians and teachers
- Entries for the Awyr Las Mascot Competition must be sent in on an A4 piece of paper and must be drawn, painted, or printed.
- The closing date is Friday 18th July
Entries must be sent to:
Awyr Las Mascot Competition, c/o Patrick Roberts, Ysbyty Gwynedd, Penrhosgarnedd, Bangor, Gwynedd, LL57 2PW
The winner of this mascot competition will spend a day with View Creative. The winner will help the design agency to create the mascot based on their winning design. The winner of each age category will receive an art pack for their school.
Awyr Las and View Creative are looking for a mascot that is:
• A made up or imaginary character, animal or person;
• Easy to recognise as the official mascot for Awyr Las;
• Is appealing to young people;
• Friendly; and
• Incorporates the Awyr Las colours – blue and green – or both of these colours.
The entries will be judged in three age categories: 6-9 years, 10-12 years and 13-15 years
The entries will be shortlisted by local artists and judged a second time by a specially selected panel that will choose the final winner.
Those shortlisted will be contacted by Awyr Las. The winner will be announced on Wednesday 3rd September.
The judging panel will be made up of local representatives associated with the charity and Arts experts.